the midnight oil group
METRO DETROIT RESTAURANTS OFFER CHRISTMAS CARRY OUT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
LOCAL RESTAURANTS OFFERING CHRISTMAS CARRY OUT
METRO DETROIT, Michigan – Locally owned restaurants–The White Horse Inn, Camp Ticonderoga, The Moose Preserve Bar & Grill and Deadwood Bar and Grill–are offering carry-out options for Christmas this year.
The holidays will look different for many this year, and four local restaurants are finding ways to help families enjoy a delicious meal while staying safe at home. In addition to offering daily takeout (a small piece of their business prior to the shutdown), the establishments have crafted unique menus and cocktail offerings for patrons to pre-order and pick up safely from each location.
The White Horse Inn, 1 East High Street, Metamora, MI 48455
The White Horse Inn in Metamora is offering a family-style Christmas dinner along with optional add-ons and desserts. Pre-orders will be accepted via phone and online until 12/20/20.
- Christmas Dinner To-Go (Slow-Roasted Turkey Breast, Dearborn Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Turkey Gravy, French Baguette, Cranberry Sauce, Rustic Apple Streusel Pie) for $90.
- Take and Bake Prime Rib for $60
- Mac N’ Cheese for $16
- Orchard Salad for $24
- Brussels Sprouts for $16
- Pumpkin Pie for $20
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for $8
Camp Ticonderoga, 5725 Rochester Road, Troy, MI 48085
Camp Ticonderoga will be accepting day-of Christmas Eve takeout orders that can be made via phone. They will be serving their regular menu along with some specials.
- Gluhwein for $8
- Bowl of Clam Chowder for $5
- Calamari Sticks for $12
- Duck Tenders for $9
- Filet Mignon for $35
- Sea Bass for $34
- Field & Stream for $26
- Buffalo Lasagna for $20
- Apple Dumpling for $6
The Moose Preserve Bar & Grill, 43034 Woodward Avenue, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Christmas dinner for the whole family and an individual dinner option with additional appetizers and desserts are available to order on their website. Preorders will be accepted until 12/20/20 at 3 pm.
- Family Christmas Dinner (Slow-Roasted Turkey Breast, Dearborn Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Turkey Gravy, French Baguette, Cranberry Sauce) for $92.45
- Individual Christmas Dinner (Slow-Roasted Turkey Breast, Dearborn Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Turkey Gravy, Dinner Roll, Cranberry Sauce, Slice of Pumpkin Pie or Fruits of the Forest Pie) for $27.35
- Mac and Cheese for $15.09
- Harvest Salad for $18.86
- Bruschetta Appetizer for $16.98
- Whole Pumpkin Pie for $18.86
- Whole Fruits of the Forest Pie for $18.86
- Cookies for $9
- Bottle of Wine for $20
Deadwood Bar and Grill, 18730 Northville Road, Northville, Michigan 48167
Deadwood is accepting preorders for Christmas To-Go meals for four along with holiday drinks and bottles of wine. The last day to place an order on its website is 12/16/20.
- Christmas Dinner (Slow-Roasted Turkey Breast, Dearborn Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Turkey Gravy, French Baguette, Cranberry Sauce, Whole Pie) for $90
- Bottle of Wine To Go for $28
- Rosy ‘Rita (serves 4) for $30
- Santa’s Sangria (serves 4) for $27